Choosing an Au Pair agency in Johannesburg can be tough. Most families work with just one agency and never really shop around, but what if just a little bit of shopping around could help you to find an au pair that is qualified, experienced and a good fit for your family? Perhaps that time to shop around is now!
A large part of your decision will be based on local information. For instance, you wouldn’t acquire the services of an au pair company that doesn’t operate in Johannesburg, if that is where you reside. Ask yourself the following questions:
- Does the au pair agency have reputable and respected local au pairs?
- Are the au pair candidates intelligent individuals who have skills and experience to offer with qualified references?
- Are the au pair agency fees reasonable?
- You get a good feeling from the au pair agency? Do they “get it” and know what they are talking about.
Look for an au pair agency in Johannesburg that:
- Listens to your requirements and provides helpful advice and guidance.
- Provides you with access to a variety of candidates who have already been interviewed and screened.
- Provides a legal contract and negotiates a salary that is fair to both parties.
- Remains in touch with you, even after placement to ensure that both parties are happy.
- Provides replacement au pairs in the event of an unsuccessful placement.
- Has a network of au pairs to facilitate socialising for your new au pair.
Why You Should Choose Au Pair Extraordinaire as Your Agency of Choice in Johannesburg!
- We have over 8 years of experience in matching au pairs with families.
- We cover most Gauteng areas including Johannesburg, Dainfern, Sandown, Fourways, Roodepoort, Sandton, Sunninghill, Parkhurst, Hyde Park, Craighall Park, Bryanston, Randburg, Honeydew, Rivonia, Parkview, Athol and Benmore.
- We provide our au pairs with training workshops to ensure that they are fully well equipped to look after your family.
We ask you – why wouldn’t you shop around when you stand to gain so much, along with the peace of mind that your children are in excellent hands? To learn more about choosing the right au pair company and how to go about finding a professional au pair who is a good fit for your family, contact us at Au Pair Extraordinaire today!